MAPLE OL" FASHIONED
- 1 oz Park Distillery Maple Rye
- 2 tbs Jolene’s Maple Black Tea
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- ½ cup eggnog
- Grated nutmeg
- Steep Jolene’s Maple Black tea with hot water (⅓ cup) for 5 minutes.
- Add Park Maple Rye & eggnog (1/2 cup) into your cup of steeped tea, then whisk with a milk frother. Make sure the frother is submerged into liquid before starting the frother.
- Once your tea is foamy on top, add grated nutmeg and whipped cream over the top if you’re feeling extra indulgent!