You feel lazy but you are craving cake?
Follow the instructions for a super easy and 5 minutes recipe for a single-serving for a romantic solo-night or a surprise after-dinner. Referred to be our dessert-tea, our Caramel Rooibos
is made of organic Rooibos and real locally-made caramel pieces, offering a sweet, smooth and creamy-tasting.
The crème de la crème!
For one mug
- 3 full tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 2 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoon of caramel chips
- 1 teacup of caramel rooibos
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
Mix all the dry ingredients together and add the canola oil.
Mix them together until is light and creamy.
Cook it into the microwave for about 2-2:30min.
Add any extra toppings of your choice, like ice cream, and whipped cream, if desired.
Recipe by Sofia, sales associate at Jolene's Tea House